Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Mid Range Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to get your inputs on a situation I have with the Tesla Service. I recently purchased my Model 3 MR right before EOY 2018, i noticed a couple of panel gaps, and an issue with screen hangs, the driving view suddenly stopped showing neighboring cars on the road and some clarifying questions on Auto-pilot. I also took a service appointment for last friday and i find out that all of the above have been logged in as issues with the car and that to verify everything they will be keeping the car for about 1-2 weeks. Is this normal? For nothing broken (at least not tangibly), is it expected for the car to be kept for that long or am I just being paranoid?

Really appreciate your inputs here.

I wanted to get your inputs on a situation I have with the Tesla Service. I recently purchased my Model 3 MR right before EOY 2018, i noticed a couple of panel gaps, and an issue with screen hangs, the driving view suddenly stopped showing neighboring cars on the road and some clarifying questions on Auto-pilot. I also took a service appointment for last friday and i find out that all of the above have been logged in as issues with the car and that to verify everything they will be keeping the car for about 1-2 weeks. Is this normal? For nothing broken (at least not tangibly), is it expected for the car to be kept for that long or am I just being paranoid?

Really appreciate your inputs here.

It’s likely that the service center is backed up and they are not considering your issues as a priority or they don’t have the right people on site to look at your issues every day.

Are they at least giving you a free loaner while it’s there?

It’s likely that the service center is backed up and they are not considering your issues as a priority or they don’t have the right people on site to look at your issues every day.

Are they at least giving you a free loaner while it’s there?
Yeah it could be a possibility, but 1-2 weeks is a long time.
Yeah they gave me a rental, not a Tesla though.