Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
6141696108062_.pic_hd.jpg

For sale Available Tesla Model 3 P OEM Tires - Pirelli P Zero (PZ4) 235/35R20 - 62 miles @NJ

$1,300.00 $1,000.00
or best offer
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3

Details

Tesla Model 3 P OEM Tires - Pirelli P Zero (PZ4) 235/35R20 - 62 miles

Taken off from my new Tesla Model 3 Performance after switching to all seasons in September 2023 and stored in my living room since then. ONLY 62 MILES ON THEM. NO DAMAGE & ALMOST NEW.

$1850 on Tire Rack including NJ tax and rebate. Asking $1000 OBO for a set of four tires. Local pick-up NJ 08540. Cash or cashier's check. Also happy to ship if you cover the shipping labels and (potential) transaction fees.

Please assume these to be available unless otherwise noted. Feel free to message me with any questions but I may not respond to low ball offers unfortunately.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.