Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Zero-G 20" Forged Performance Wheels with Michellin Pilot Spot 4S Tires *BRAND NEW*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's quite simple. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. In most cases, it's been under $3500. You can list it for higher and hope to get more, but you might be sitting on them for a while.

I'm ok sitting on them and also ultimately ok keeping them if they don't fetch the right (to me) amount.

People are selling the powerwall for around $4500-$5000. Notice how I said selling, not asking. The powerwall is $6800 + $1000 for necessary hardware. So $7900 worth of goods for $3000 less than Tesla's pricing.

This is not the same as Powerwall though. In the case of Powerwall, 1 doesn't yield much value and has high cost to install. Buying multiples and Tesla offers a deal. So yes, while 1 referral Powerwall is technically worth $8,600, it really isn't. I just sold my Powerwall for $5,000 and felt like that was fair value for it.

I'm also selling a set but Tesla keeps postponing my install saying they haven't arrived yet. But $3000-$3500 is probably where you will end up selling for them.

A friend of mine just sold his for $4k cash yesterday.

You could probably sell the Referral Wheels on eBay closer to $4000 however eBay will take 10%

Yeah, definitely don't want to lose money to eBay and PayPal on this.

If you are buying Pilot 4S tires at full retail price and wasting them on the street where they don’t belong and then also overpaying at $250 for TPMS then I guess you wouldn’t mind paying $4,000 for referral wheels. Free bump

This is certainly a premium product with a premium price. Gotta pay to play I suppose.

This is hilarious! Made my night. Whoever pays $4500 let me know, I’ll sell them my November 2018 tesla for 10% off current prices

There is no reason to be rude. By the math the asking price is fair. Tesla sells these wheels for $750 x 4 ($3,000), the tires are $330 x 4 ($1,320), mount and balance is ~$20 x 4 ($80), and TPMS call it ~$50 x 4 ($200). That all adds up to $4,600 + tax (7% here) comes to $4,922. I'm asking $4,500 and open to offers. It's absolutely a lot of money and I don't dismiss that fact, but there is nothing actually wrong with the asking price at 10% off retail with immediate availability.

He will end up keeping them, or selling for 3k.
Everyone thinks they have a goldmine but the market reflects reality.

Keeping maybe, selling for $3k, not a chance. As I said above a friend of mine just sold his for $4k cash yesterday.

Straight trade for a set of stock 20" on Mich AS3+. Shipping paid both ways 'cause i'm nice like that.. :cool:

Sorry no, but appreciate the offer.

GREAT deal, sold for $2800, 34mm Offset too

Model 3 zero g wheels, tires, and TPMS Dallas, tx

Insane deal, but won't let that impact my asking price.

Last edited:
The comments so far are pretty harsh, sucks that we're getting this level of negativity here. I know I've put a TON of work into my referrals.

It was definitely not "FREE" in terms of time (and my time is pretty expensive) and it was a significant amount of time for some my referrals. This was especially true when it was hard to convince those who didn't believe in Tesla yet in 2018 (people thought they were going to go Bankrupt) and people who had no idea how EVs worked (and still don't have home charging to this day).

You would want these purely for looks.

Insane deal in that the tires are $1320 alone. Getting OEM 20s at that price is a great deal.
Absolutely. It would just be for looks.

But by the same token I can get a similar looking wheel (MW03) that *is* forged, lightweight and is known to stand up to abuse much more than any stock wheel for around $3,000 all in (tires, sensors, installed)

Absolutely. It would just be for looks.

But by the same token I can get a similar looking wheel (MW03) that *is* forged, lightweight and is known to stand up to abuse much more than any stock wheel for around $3,000 all in (tires, sensors, installed)

That's the cheapest I've ever seen for forged wheels assuming it is full forged and not "flow forged." A couple of additional notes is that its 18" only so it might not fit the PUP package. That being said compared to the most of the traditional forge wheels I'm use to hearing $1000-2000/wheel.

Great alternative if it meets your needs/wants. I still don't know how you can get the tires/sensors for less than a $1000 (if you want the Tesla OE tires).

These are not the same offset as the track package wheels, nor are they the same tires that come with the track package

I agree here. They're not the same as the track package.

They are not. They are only 1lb lighter than the stock OEM 20" P wheels

I was referring to these forge wheels that ElectricIAC reported (at $499/wheel $2000 for a set of 4 18" rims). I understand the referral wheels are not forged but rather flow forged. Although I don't understand the value of those $2000 wheels that are 17.9lbs vs. 21.75 lbs of my current flow forged rims (~$1240).

That's the cheapest I've ever seen for forged wheels assuming it is full forged and not "flow forged." A couple of additional notes is that its 18" only so it might not fit the PUP package. That being said compared to the most of the traditional forge wheels I'm use to hearing $1000-2000/wheel.

Great alternative if it meets your needs/wants. I still don't know how you can get the tires/sensors for less than a $1000 (if you want the Tesla OE tires).

The MW03 is fully forged, and available in 18”, 19”, and 20” sizes. The 18” size clears the PUP calipers. Good reviews so far.

I was referring to these forge wheels that ElectricIAC reported
Ah gotcha.. There seems to be a lot of confusion around the new Tesla wheels being forged. I understand the OEM markup but there are far better CHEAPER real forged options out there. Just trying to clarify. Especially with people willing to part with near 4k dollars

Don't get me wrong I think these new tesla wheels looks phenomenal, but the Martians are almost identical for less money and better performance.

• Love
Reactions: ElectricIAC