Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S 70D - Midnight Silver, June 2015, 7k miles, Next Generation Black Leather, Pano Roof,

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes it is low, but you don't have the option of offering financing to prospective buyers. It gets very hard to sell a used car over $30K privately as many people need some sort of financing - which is why so many people trade them in at that price point.

There are also 16 70D's currently on the CPO site with 100 miles or less - equipped very similar to your ranging in price from $85K to 90K. For buyers in CA we get $10K in rebates so it doesn't make much sense buying used as the CPO cars have almost a year more warranty and 7K less miles.

Car is beautiful - GLWS.

• Love
Reactions: pl804
Again, like I said before, mainly looking for a midwest buyer (I can't compete with the $10k rebate). I guess my CPO tesla site is formatted differently; all Im seeing is the 70D's available for lease, not for sale.

Appreciate all the input. Im currently in talks with a guy locally as well as a few Chicago guys.

Last edited:
There are also 16 70D's currently on the CPO site with 100 miles or less - equipped very similar to your ranging in price from $85K to 90K. For buyers in CA we get $10K in rebates so it doesn't make much sense buying used as the CPO cars have almost a year more warranty and 7K less miles.

Car is beautiful - GLWS.

Actually those aren't CPO. They are inventory and actually have a full 4 year warranty and you can get the extended service plan at 50k miles.

Current 2016 CPO eligible for all incentives ($10K in CA) in Los Angeles: $82,600 cash price before EV incentives (72,600 after). Has 50 miles on it. Comes with a 4 yr 50K mile warranty. From Model S 70D 134885 | Tesla Motors. You did well getting $71K - congrats!
  1. All-Wheel Drive
  2. Solid White Paint
  3. All Glass Panoramic Roof
  4. 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
  5. Black Next Generation Seats
  6. Piano Black Décor
  7. White Alcantara Headliner
  8. Supercharger Enabled
  9. Autopilot Convenience Features

Ahh good catch. From carseats that were just taken out for the pictures. And by carseats, I mean basically having brand new carseats in the car thinking we were going to drive the kids around alot in it and didn't. Dents were only temporary for the time. After a couple hours with them out, the dent/fold/whatever you call it isn't there.

I still think under $70k is way too low for this car (70D, autopilot, premium leather) that you can't get anywhere else for any cheaper.

There's one 70D for sale on offleaseonly.com with 5700 miles, similarly equipped for $69999. It's been there for a long time.
I am very familiar with Model S pricing, and this one is hard to sell for more than $70K due to recent facelift. In fact, I can even get a
brand new Model X with autopilot for only $5000 more than the asking.