Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model X 22 inch Turbine wheel and tire package - brand new - $4800

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have Model X 22 in Turbine wheel and Pirelli Scorpion tire package for sale. Its a referral award and available in Onyx Black or Silver. Here is info from tesla website about the package : Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package

Tesla is selling for $6800, I am asking for $4800. I am located in southern California but could be shipped to other Tesla Service Centers.

• Funny
Reactions: rob4448585
I have Model X 22 in Turbine wheel and Pirelli Scorpion tire package for sale. Its a referral award and available in Onyx Black or Silver. Here is info from tesla website about the package : Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package

Tesla is selling for $6800, I am asking for $4800. I am located in southern California but could be shipped to other Tesla Service Centers.

They cant be shipped to other service centers. only YOU will be able to pick them up from a service center, or someone else on YOUR tesla account. Check the information in the "learn more" link in the loot box app. I have, and that is one of the FAQ question and answers. Dont set yourself and whoever buys these from you up for disappointment when you select some other service center and YOU are not there to pick them up.

They cant be shipped to other service centers. only YOU will be able to pick them up from a service center, or someone else on YOUR tesla account. Check the information in the "learn more" link in the loot box app. I have, and that is one of the FAQ question and answers. Dont set yourself and whoever buys these from you up for disappointment when you select some other service center and YOU are not there to pick them up.

Thanks, it's helpful info but there are ways that have been able to work to get it transferred to another car. Costa Mesa service reps said it can be installed on another Vin car. Since deadline is coming up to order I am going to have it shipped to Costa Mesa service center and placing order for the black wheels.

Offer is still $3800 if interested, or will keep for future install.