Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model Y Interior Pictures and Info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder why the internals of the rear seats are exposed? I'm assuming this is an "almost finished" production model?

SO happy Tesla has made the jump to USB-C on the MY. More tech manufacturers need to get with the times and update their products like this.

question is, are the front ports going to be usb-c as well? I dont want to buy anything yet for sentry mode or what have you until I know.

I wouldn't hold off on buying a usb drive for sentry mode. There are plenty more USB A options for flash drives and, if they are USB C in the front, adapters for USB A to USB C are very cheap. Conversely, it's a good bet they WILL be USB C in the front, so I'd buy USB C stuff if you're impatient -- it's equally easy to find adapters to go the other direction too!

I wouldn't hold off on buying a usb drive for sentry mode. There are plenty more USB A options for flash drives and, if they are USB C in the front, adapters for USB A to USB C are very cheap. Conversely, it's a good bet they WILL be USB C in the front, so I'd buy USB C stuff if you're impatient -- it's equally easy to find adapters to go the other direction too!
I wonder if those USB type-3 plugs will support the full USB API?

When I plug one of those USBC Hub to my smartphone, my phone works like a laptop
and I can connect everything from an HDMI display to a keyboard or an headphone.

61Aoh1xT%2BvL._SL1200_.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: iustin