Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center coming to Chico CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[Moderator note: the first 6 posts in this thread were moved from the Redding CA Supercharger thread.]

I haven’t heard anything... I doubt there will be anything up before August, unfortunately.

Not super helpful for Redding, but a service center just opened in Chico; they may be getting superchargers soon if they don’t already have some up.

Last edited by a moderator:
What? Where?! First I've heard of it!

349 Huss Ln.Chico, CA 95928-8209

Chico-Huss | Tesla

They like, literally just opened this week or last. I was supposed to have an appointment today but they don't have loaner cars yet so ended up deferring it for now.

Originally it was supposed to be mobile service from Rocklin, but now that this opened I'm guessing mobile service in Redding won't be an option. Darn.

I was in Crescent City yesterday talking to some folks from Redding CA that we’re admiring my Tesla. They told me that Superchargers were being installed at the Safeway about 10 miles south of Downtown Redding. Anyone else hear anything about this?

Moderator note: the first 6 posts in this thread were moved from the Redding CA Supercharger thread.
Post # 6 was moved in error. That one is about a potential Redding supercharger, not the Chico service center. When it is moved back, please also move my reply below. This portion above the line can be deleted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in Crescent City yesterday talking to some folks from Redding CA that we’re admiring my Tesla. They told me that Superchargers were being installed at the Safeway about 10 miles south of Downtown Redding. Anyone else hear anything about this?
I believe they were mistaken. Electrify America is in the process of installing a station at the Safeway in Anderson, CA there. I'm sure that's what they were talking about. Location on Plugshare

• Informative
Reactions: Blup85
Post # 6 was moved in error. That one is about a potential Redding supercharger, not the Chico service center. When it is moved back, please also move my reply below. This portion above the line can be deleted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe they were mistaken. Electrify America is in the process of installing a station at the Safeway in Anderson, CA there. I'm sure that's what they were talking about. Location on Plugshare
Darn! That makes sense, that would have been to easy for me!