Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Charger Installation - Need Electrician Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had a Wall Charger installed recently in their home on Oahu and can recommend a reliable electrician to do the work? I spoke to two electricians and I've been ghosted by both.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Oahu Electrical Services is the go-to company that Tesla has been using to install the Superchargers. They may be interested.
And there maybe still be a list of Tesla recommended installers under the Support page. I'll let you look there as you might find some more useful resources while looking.

Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has updated recommendations for electricians for Tesla work. I think it's finally time to bite the bullet and do the wall connector and service upgrade for my home. I tried reaching out to Creative Energy, but they were non-responsive.
I do not speak for Creative Energy, again - do not. I had great service from them for 10+ years on solar and service upgrades and EVSE. However, the Ops Director left them more than a year ago. She was wonderful and was the glue that held it all together and herded the crews out the doors daily. So, I am not surprised, but sorry that you did not get a response.

OES, Oahu Electrical Service has run commercials regarding service and EV charging. OES installed the Pearlridge Supercharger. I would try them. And we would all appreciate your reply.

Reactions: gmtom1