Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Bandit - Tesla Model 3 Front License Plate Mount (used)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling a Bandit Model 3 front license plate mount. I bought it new for $129 shipped in January 2019. I had it on the car for about three weeks then decided I preferred the Tesla stick-on mount. It comes with the mount, a bag of hardware, and instructions as pictured below. I have it packed in its original box. Here is the manufacturer's website:

https://www.1975creations.com/product-page/tesla-model-3-front-license-plate-bracket

I'd like to get $70 shipped (UPS to lower 48 US.) I can take Apple Cash or PayPal. If you're in AK or HI or insist on PO shipping we can negotiate something separate after I research shipping. Sorry, nothing outside of the USA. I don't want to figure that out :D

IMG_3249.jpg

Additional back story: This has been sitting in the garage in its box for the last year. This Wednesday I'm finally getting a 14-50 receptacle installed in my garage; so, I dashed out in a narrow window of good weather yesterday to clear workspace in the garage and the path along the outside garage wall to the breaker box. I had mounds of stuff that needed a temporary home until after the install and figured I should just get rid of the stuff that was meant to be leaving anyway.