TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

TheStreet article - very interesting read!

Discussion in 'News' started by yngwie_2012, Mar 12, 2013.

1. yngwie_2012

yngwie_2012 Member

2. FVO

FVO Active Member

3. Soflason

Soflason Member

Gotta love Jim Cramer and his crew, entertaining... not exactly the most data-driven, empirical way to analyze future car sales metrics but at least it's a fun "sample size" to use as a guesstimate when projecting numbers moving forward...

4. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

That's exactly what I was thinking but was having trouble expressing!

5. Soflason

Soflason Member

Exactly, for instance - I wish there was one on every corner here in SoFla (South Florida), have only seen three thus far in the Palm Beach area.

6. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

Soflason,
    There is a black on that drops someone off at my daughter's school and another black one on Singer Island along with my silver. I've heard of another silver in the North County area.

7. CapitalistOppressor

CapitalistOppressor Active Member

8. Soflason

Soflason Member

Just saw another one down here in Palm Beach County too, traction! Hoping we get the same king of market penetration in South Florida as they've gotten in certain locations (in particular SV) in California. Every day we have folks asking about the car, lots of interest... looks like this sells best by word-of-mouth (although I love the "Gallons of Light" faux-commercial). Great secondary "The Street" article, I like their POV on this, but, those stubborn data-driven analysts (many of them shorts on TSLA) will want more than anecdotal observations.