Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thick Carpet Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. Picking up our new Model X LR 5 seater this weekend.

Looking for some luxurious carpet floor mats. Not a fan of 3D piper whatever those floor mats are. Have them in my Y. Too utilitarian for my tastes.

I loved the cloth mats in our Lexus.

Anyone know someone that makes nice ones for the X? :)

Hey everyone. Picking up our new Model X LR 5 seater this weekend.

Looking for some luxurious carpet floor mats. Not a fan of 3D piper whatever those floor mats are. Have them in my Y. Too utilitarian for my tastes.

I loved the cloth mats in our Lexus.

Anyone know someone that makes nice ones for the X? :)
Congratulations on your upcoming Model X LR! For a touch of luxury, consider checking out TESERY's Tesla Model X floor mats. They offer an elegant alternative to the 3D-style mats, providing a sophisticated look while maintaining functionality.

Crafted with precision, these all-weather, all-season TPE mats not only protect your Model X's floor but also add a plush feel. They strike a balance between style and utility, offering the comfort reminiscent of the cloth mats in your Lexus.

Explore the options here: TESERY Tesla Model X Floor Mats. Wishing you many luxurious miles in your new Model X!

Thank you but I’m looking for carpet. Big fan of carpet. :)
We are big fans of carpet too, but we found the all weather mats and the carpet mats difficult to clean, especially if there was a food spill.
So, we developed these machine washable trunk mats - yes, you can actually put in the washer and dryer. But... the problem is we make only for the Model Y and Model 3. We will let you know when we make them for Model X.

Here's some more info:

Reactions: MrKashima