Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tmatsusa

Global Vendor
Jul 11, 2023
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hello,

My name is Fii and we are TeslaMatsUSA! A little bit about me, I'm originally from Washington, DC but have relocated down south. I work in healthcare and love all things Tesla! We just launched a few weeks ago and are excited to be a helpful resource for all your Model 3 and Model Y Tessie mats, under-seat storage, and mud flaps! We have done extensive research and comparisons on the mats currently on the market to improve and customize the mats that we offer today. We tested them out and we created our own design based on an improved adaptation to ensure that we have the best fitting mats on the market with 25% more coverage than the leading floor mat brands. Also, not only do our mats fit exceptionally well but the material is unparalleled. It is a triple-layer polymer, pebble embossed, and 100% recyclable TPE mat. We have a layer of foam that provides comfort for longer trips and dampens road noise. On the bottom of the mat, we have specially designed plastic beads that grip onto the under carpet and eliminate slippage from the mat and floor. We also offer free two-day shipping! All were designed by TeslaMatsUSA in the USA (obviously :)).

Let me know if you have any questions! We look forward to working with you!

Attachments

• Competiton vs us.jpg
    Competiton vs us.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 135