Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor To Discover new functionality of the rear seats in your Tesla, and to unveil secrets of Wild Charger products.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wildcharger01.png

WILDCHARGER advocates a new way of living. We are brave to explore and pursue the truth on the way forward. We hope not only to bring exciting products to everyone but also create new possibilities for a better user experience.

Tesla provides us with a green and convenient vehicle experience. We would like to further enhance and enrich such experience. The camping mode provided by tesla also brings us a green and sustainable travel experience. . We want to take it one step further, enriching such camping experience.

We make full use of the double type-c interface in the rear seat, and designed a magnetic base in a modular design language similar to LEGOs, which provided users with countless customization opportunities. The dual type-c interface in the rear provides a stable power of 27w per port for the magnetic base, while providing sufficient stability.

The modular design allows conversion between different functions, and the dual-port magnetic base also provides a wealth of module combinations. Simply put different modules on top of the magnetic dock. After the "click”, all modules are able to run quietly and steadily.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: qdeathstar
Our products make full use of the often-ignored dual type-c interface. Simply drop the magnetic base onto the type-c ports to complete the installation process. The indicator light will give you a straightforward message about whether the dock is connected or not. The thin and light design makes the base seem invisible, and there is no need to worry about safety issues such as electricity leakage.

The projector module is equipped with a DLP light source of 200 lumens. It is equipped with auto focus and keystone correction. Users can enjoy the best viewing angle from the moment they turn it on. The projection resolution is 1080p, it can also process 4k film sources. Companies with the build-in surround song system, users can experience the ultimate cinema experience in the car.
9.jpg

The customized skylight projection screen combines the functions of sun protection and cinema screens. The white screen can be sun-proof during the day and can become a projector screen at night, and can restore the clarity and color saturation of the projection to the greatest extent. Moreover, the screen can be hung outdoors if you want to bring the projector module out and use it outside your car.

We have equipped the projector with a very ceremonial function-"FM audio output", which is like watching a movie in a car cinema. Users could enjoy a high-definition, low-latency audio experience. Simply turn on the projector and adjust the FM on the car to the frequency band emitted by the projector, and you can enjoy the high-quality stereo surround sound provided by your Tesla. This is a solution we go for to solve the fatal problem of unsynchronized sound and pictures caused by Bluetooth connection.
12.png

Our wireless charging module supports MagSafe and it is certified by Apple with a charging rate of up to 15w. Simply drop your iPhone onto the magnetic dock, it will start to charge.

On the upper part of the module, we provide a wireless charging coil that supports the Qi protocol. As long as the electronic devices that support the Qi protocol can be wirelessly charged on this side. This module also supports dual phone charging. Turning on the camping mode, our module will charge your mobile phone until dawn, so users don't have to climb to the front seat to charge their mobile phones.

Are you a robot? The product looks cool but 27 posts… eh… I feel like the car projector is interesting.

I also appreciate the thought of adding fm radio audio, but why not just Bluetooth?

I was about to report this thread as obvious spam until I saw the "vendor" designation...

Pro tip: Make ONE POST with a small paragraph to gain interest and a LINK to your website that has your full blown spiel. I sure as hell didn't actually read this thread.

Keith

Reactions: qdeathstar
I was about to report this thread as obvious spam until I saw the "vendor" designation...

Pro tip: Make ONE POST with a small paragraph to gain interest and a LINK to your website that has your full blown spiel. I sure as hell didn't actually read this thread.

Keith
Thank you for your suggestion. We will launch kickstarter on November 12th, and we look forward to your staying tuned.

This is our website: www.wildcharger.net