Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor "Sharing My Tesla Camping Dream with You" — AC-Tent Invites You to Become Our Follower!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello friends,

Like you, I'm a Tesla owner myself.

I want to share a dream that once filled me with excitement: sitting by the campfire, gazing at the stars, and experiencing the wonder of nature. In that moment, I realized that camping is not just an escape from city noise, but a return to simplicity, focusing on the present. I dreamed of blending technology and nature to create a unique and comfortable camping experience – one that offers modern convenience while allowing a genuine connection with the natural world.

Ambiance GIF.gif

⛺Built upon this dream, my team and I have passionately crafted the AC-Tent, a tent designed exclusively for Tesla owners, aimed at providing you with a more comfortable, convenient, and Private Tesla camping experience. We understand the high standards of quality and innovation upheld by Tesla owners. That's why the AC-Tent's design incorporates innovative elements such as a comfort system, a liberating exploration experience, and privacy features, enriching your camping journey with joy and lasting memories.

🌟Click and Join Us!

As an enthusiast of the outdoors and Tesla, I deeply understand your desires and aspirations. AC-Tent isn't just a product; it's a labor of love, an endeavor to enhance the outdoor adventures of Tesla owners. I am excited to share this dream with you and offer a distinctive camping experience that sets us apart from the rest.

Join us in embarking on a journey into nature with AC-Tent, and immerse yourself in the new world of Tesla camping. Let's explore this exciting journey together.

Last edited:
Nice try. Based on how my experience with your roof shade 2.0 went, I’ll wait until version 5.0 of this for it to be done right.
Thank you for your feedback! We will continue to improve the sunshade to ensure delivering better products and services to our customers. Our tent project, which has been a year in planning and preparation, is designed to be a great product for Tesla owners. Your attention and interest are highly appreciated! 😊

I have had a rear hatch tent for a couple of years now, what makes yours special?

Keith
Hi Keith, thank you for your interest! Our tent is specifically designed for Tesla vehicles. There are some features you may want to know.
  • Custom-designed AirFlow Collector, allowing cold air to flow quickly and effectively into the tent.
  • Spacious room for six, perfect for family and friends.
  • POP-UP TENT: Install Easily & Faster.
  • Close your trunk whenever needed. We protect your privacy and safety.
  • Stay charged in nature
For more information, you can focus on our Kickstarter link as we're about to go live!

🎉 Exciting News: Become a Referral and Earn 10% Cash Back Commission! 🎉

Hey there, amazing community! We're thrilled to introduce our new referral program that puts cash back in your pocket. 🌟

9f692b5a-69fe-46d2-82d3-a67cf7cfba1a.jpg

How it Works:
  1. Sign up -- Check our project and register as a referral.
  2. Become a Referral -- Apply to be the referral of the project, then get your unique referral link after the application is accepted .
  3. Share the love -- Simply forward our link to friends, family, and on social media.
  4. They join the adventure -- When they purchase our tent using your link, you both win!
  5. Cash in -- Enjoy a fantastic 10% referral fee on their purchase.
🌐 Spread the word and earn while doing it – a win-win for everyone! Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of our tent revolution. Join us in transforming camping for the better!

Happy referring and happy camping!

Cheers,
Otrifowd Team

OP
Before referring, let us experience your product.
As other vendors do, offer us a deep discount for purchase and then we can provide feedback.
If it’s profound and positive feedback, you will of course have advocates and referrals. We promote great products all of the time without revenue share. Maybe rethink your approach.

OP
Before referring, let us experience your product.
As other vendors do, offer us a deep discount for purchase and then we can provide feedback.
If it’s profound and positive feedback, you will of course have advocates and referrals. We promote great products all of the time without revenue share. Maybe rethink your approach.
Hi!Thank you for your interest! Our project offers a super early bird discount of 40% OFF, but the quantity is limited. Feel free to click the link to learn more. 😊

🎉🏕️ Last 48 Hours! Seize the opportunity to join our tent crowdfunding campaign! 🏕️🎉

Friends, time waits for no one! Our tent crowdfunding campaign is coming to an end in just 48 hours. This is your last chance to get involved! 🕒

View attachment 49736

🌟 Why choose our tent? 🌟
  • Pop-Up Tent, Simple and Convenient;
  • Custom-designed AirFlow Collector, allowing cold air to flow quickly and effectively into the tent;
  • Spacious Room for 4-6 people;
  • Double-layer door and window design: High-density breathable mesh + tear-resistant fabric;
  • Scenic Skylight;
  • Trunk that can be closed whenever you need;
  • Connects or Stands Alone, One Tent for Two Uses;
  • Perfectly snug against Your Tesla.
Participating in the crowdfunding not only means you'll be among the first to receive this exquisite tent, but also that you become a part of this exciting project! 🤝

🔗 Online support link: ACtent-Go Capming with Your Tesla

Whether camping with friends and family or embarking on a solo adventure, our tent will be your ultimate companion! Don't miss out on the final countdown – click the link now to join the crowdfunding campaign! ⏳👇

For more details, please visit our Kickstarter page. Thank you for your support and attention! 🙌

#TentCrowdfunding #CampingLife #OutdoorAdventure #Last48Hours