Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TONS of spacers to dial in wheel fitment (DFW)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TwoK4drSi

IG: TwoK4drSi
Apr 3, 2019
DFW
I’m done dialing in my wheels and I have some spacers for sale. I will not part. You must take all and if you want to sell non used spacers go ahead.

I make no guarantees on them fitting your oem or aftermarket wheels due to hub pocket depth on backside of wheel. Hubcentric spacers are 100% 5x114.3 with a 64.1CB (tesla model 3/Y spec). Slip on spacers should only be used for measuring and not driving (5x114.3).

Buyer understands the risk of running spacers and seller is not liable for any outcome.

(2) 4mm - slip
(2) 5mm - slip
(2) 6mm - slip
(2) 15mm - hubcentric blox (new never used)
(2) 20mm - hubcentric blox
(2) 25mm - hubcentric blox

$300 for all. Pickup in DFW or add shipping. Only taking Zelle or Venmo F&F. If you need recommendations from previous buyes I can provide TONS that have bought from me here using those payments and you can click on my name and see the activity I have here.

IMG_8036.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Voltron_M3
I’m done dialing in my wheels and I have some spacers for sale. I will not part. You must take all and if you want to sell non used spacers go ahead.

I make no guarantees on them fitting your oem or aftermarket wheels due to hub pocket depth on backside of wheel. Hubcentric spacers are 100% 5x114.3 with a 64.1CB (tesla model 3/Y spec). Slip on spacers should only be used for measuring and not driving (5x114.3).

Buyer understands the risk of running spacers and seller is not liable for any outcome.

(2) 4mm - slip
(2) 5mm - slip
(2) 6mm - slip
(2) 15mm - hubcentric blox (new never used)
(2) 20mm - hubcentric blox
(2) 25mm - hubcentric blox

$300 for all. Pickup in DFW or add shipping. Only taking Zelle or Venmo F&F. If you need recommendations from previous buyes I can provide TONS that have bought from me here using those payments and you can click on my name and see the activity I have here.

View attachment 947516
Have any that we can install 5x120 wheels on y?