Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toolbox purchase not available?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

Not really needing Toolbox right now, but I figured I'd look what are the current prices now.

So I went to Tesla Service and signed in, then clicked "Purchase"..

Briefly I can se some page asking for my details (name, location) but in a fraction of a second it's replaced by a page that says

"Subscription packages are not available for purchase at this time. Please check again soon."​

Doh. Is it working for other people?

I'm in Finland, Europe in case that makes any difference..

Hmmpph my wife tried with her account and purchase options were available normally. Weird.

Only difference I can think of, I have previously "purchased" the one year free access to service manuals, and that has expired on May 2023. However that doesn't seem to be even needed anymore as service manuals are free to use for everyone. But why is it not allowing me to purchase Toolbox access?

Hei, I also noticed that you can’t re-new that subscription and it’s almost impossible to ask any solution from Tesla. I have the same results as you had. And frankly I had to explain to their support agent (stationed in UK) what the subscription was about and will it be possible to update this? They were surprised about my explanation and kindly admitted that it is not possible for non-registrated private people. But can you describe it a bit more. If I sign in on the service page I will be directed to the purchase page and I can’t find a way to get to the manuals…

The manuals are there, without purchasing anything. Just sign in, and click on the "Model S" etc in the top banner.

Just checked with wife's account and she also has access to the manuals, and she has never bought access. So it is now free for all.

But, wife can enter the purchase page, I can't. It's annoying if I ever need the paid Toolbox access..

Reactions: KalJoMoS