Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade aero wheels for sport

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Toppatop55

~Life Is Good~
Feb 25, 2018
Connecticut
just bought my long range model 3 three weeks ago and I’m looking to trade my aero wheels for 19” sport wheels. I’m located on the east coast (Connecticut). If your interested PM me to work out the details and logistics. Wheels also come with the Tesla owners caps. Wheels and tire only have 900 miles on them.

Last edited:
I’m in CT and have a set of 19” sport wheels on the shelf that I’m planning to list in the spring. I believe they are at 6/32 tread but I’ll confirm before listing. Currently have a second set being powder coated satin black. Pm me if you’re interested and what you’d consider for a straight up purchase for the 19s or trade + cash type deal.

I’m in CT and have a set of 19” sport wheels on the shelf that I’m planning to list in the spring. I believe they are at 6/32 tread but I’ll confirm before listing. Currently have a second set being powder coated satin black. Pm me if you’re interested and what you’d consider for a straight up purchase for the 19s or trade + cash type deal.
sent you a PM

Reactions: JPUConn