Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TRADE wheels in Austin! My pampered grey turbines for your.... make an offer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

buttershrimp

Click my signature to Go Mad Max Mode
Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2017
ATX
Have arachnids but would like to swap my the original grey turbines for 19 inch slipstreams or aero wheels with new tires.

The rims are nearly perfect staggered set. Tiny tiny scratch on one that should easily come out

Still available, make me an offer I can refuse.... but reasonably wouldn’t .... I might and I mean might be willing to also part with my arachnids If given a good offer, I see myself sticking with these slipstreams for a while so I would consider selling them as well, All where are in good shape, the arachnid has one slow speed parallel park scrape that would be easy to repair ...

Still available, make me an offer I can refuse.... but reasonably wouldn’t .... I might and I mean might be willing to also part with my arachnids If given a good offer, I see myself sticking with these slipstreams for a while so I would consider selling them as well, All where are in good shape, the arachnid has one slow speed parallel park scrape that would be easy to repair ...

So I’ve got grey turbines and silver slipstreams if you’re interested in a trade.