Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade: Wood Dashboard for White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called my local SC and inquired on White Dashboard from the parts catalog since my Model 3 was there for some repair work. I was told that parts are attached to your vehicle by your VIN. They said since my Model 3 came with Wood Dashboard, they are unable to place the order since the system will not let them. If anyone else wants to try below is the part #. Price was around $250 with $50 for Labor according to Tesla.

M3, IP, LHD, DECOR ASY, WHITE
Part Number: 1100567-00-E

Ok thanks. RPM apparently sells TESLA stock take-off white dashboards:

From RPM’s webpage:

Our replacement swap-out dashboard self instalsl in less than 5 minutes and no tools are required. They are made from a TESLA OEM original dashboard that we purchase from TESLA, and we have removed the front wood or white aluminum front half. We replace that half with a molded cargon fiber dashboard in glossy or matte finish, or with black door matching Alcantara Suede, or center console matching Piano Black polished wood. Lastly, many people upgrade their White Aluminum Dashboards to one of ours, so we resell the factory original installed White Tesla dashboards also.

Model 3 Dashboards - Carbon Fiber, Alcantara, Piano Black, White - From $249

Reactions: Mjolnir M3
I did that swap recently and then wrapped my center console in satin white and I love the look. Makes the car seem more modern. Wood seems more appropriate to an older error for luxury cars. The sleek white aluminum or carbon fiber seems more modern to me.

Did you buy the RMP White dashboard cap or is it from Tesla? Also on your center console, is it the RMP layover or wrap?