Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Traveling on 395 and visiting Manzanar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a friend who was interned there when he was 5 years old. His father had owned a small grocery store which was taken away for which they were never reimbursed. My friend's father died while at Manzanar.
Sorry to hear about your friend's father. It is a shameful card in US history.

I did visit the Manzanar. We actually stayed in Lone Pine for the night. I posted about it on my blog: California, here we come! (Road trip 2018 – part 10)

Reactions: sxnahm and gene
A friend of mine who drove from LA to Mammoth a few days ago said there were only 4 chargers. Today, on his way back south to LA, there are suddenly 3 more chargers making 7 at Lone Pine. Though these last three are mounted temporarily on skids. Must be getting ready for holiday weekend.

• Informative
Reactions: arcus
A friend of mine who drove from LA to Mammoth a few days ago said there were only 4 chargers. Today, on his way back south to LA, there are suddenly 3 more chargers making 7 at Lone Pine. Though these last three are mounted temporarily on skids. Must be getting ready for holiday weekend.
It was only 4 when we were there during summer, so nice addition!