Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TruLift 4000# Ratching Scissor Jack Review (Modern Spare)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for your response, I actually ordered this jack last week and hopefully I can add the missing info to your original post. There's no question that the Porsche jack is better as it's easier to use and it's made of aluminum, the price point reflects this (avg $100+). The only downside is that you have to file down the nub on the jack which isn't too hard. This is the breaker bar / lug wrench I intend to use, probably won't use the included ratchet based on your feedback: https://www.amazon.com/Powerbuilt-642284-Billy-Universal-Wrench/dp/B00JFH6D1E I like how it's versatile and includes the most popular sockets used for removing lug nuts (they're stored in the handles when not in use).

I just couldn't justify the price living in Canada, it'd be almost $200 CAD after shipping and currency conversion. The TruLift was only $65 CAD for me. If it's a bit harder to use, I can live with that.
The TruLift will work fine. Please post your thoughts on it here after you try it. Perhaps I just received a tight or twisted jack, making it hard to cranks. Who knows.