Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk Liner Recs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bhixon

Mar 9, 2020
MN
Hello All-

First time poster but long time reader of the forums. I just got a MX and am looking for a good trunk linker. I bought the car used, and it has some of the factory mats in it, but not a trunk liner. I'm constantly loading and unloading the back so I'd like to have something back there, preferably some sort of rubber-like material. The SUV i'm replacing, which also has a 3rd row (I have 7 seat interior) has a trunk mat that is able to fold, so that when you need to bring up the 3rd row, you don't have to remove the whole mat. Is anyone aware of any good options similar to this?

TIA!

Hello All-

First time poster but long time reader of the forums. I just got a MX and am looking for a good trunk linker. I bought the car used, and it has some of the factory mats in it, but not a trunk liner. I'm constantly loading and unloading the back so I'd like to have something back there, preferably some sort of rubber-like material. The SUV i'm replacing, which also has a 3rd row (I have 7 seat interior) has a trunk mat that is able to fold, so that when you need to bring up the 3rd row, you don't have to remove the whole mat. Is anyone aware of any good options similar to this?

TIA!

The 3D MaxPider mat is the best option.. take a look at the pictures I posted back in September: All Weather Floor Mats 3dMAXspider or ToughPro?

FITTED RUBBER MATS.

I Collected my Tesla X from Bristol on March 11th (Ordered November 11th, 2019). New Nickname 'Big Red'
I had spent some time researching the UK market place for fitted rubber mats and came across CarMats UK, I placed my order on Friday 13th (lucky for me!) for a 4 piece set of heavy-duty rubber mats, inc the boot cover, my order arrived yesterday, March 19th.
The service, quality, and especially the fit has totally amazed me, so much so that I decided to give the company a plug on this Forum. Quite simply because they deserve it, whoever made the original templates is a genius (must be related to Elon Musk!) I need to say it again, the fit of each and every mat is absolutely perfect and just could not be improved upon. The website was very user friendly and offers a very comprehensive range of regular carpet grades and colours, with matching or contrasting edge trim, I went for the 100% rubber option.
The total price delivered was £70.00.
I have no association with CarMats UK and am very happy to recommend them and award the maximum rating of 5 star Gold.
RFC7