Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mats and trunk mats for 23/24 Model X 5 seater

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please give inputs on what you bought for your MXLR 5 seaters for floor mats and trunk mats (prefer the one that covered the back seats). What is your experience? Would you buy it again?

Coming from MYP, we have so many options for accessories, but MX has very limited. For MYP, I had Tuxmat floor mats and Topfit for trunk. Love them both, but on MX, I see Tuxmats offering floor mats, and also trunk mats (with option to cover seats). Anyone has this? Please give inputs. I like the material feels and ease of clean of Tuxmats, don't like the rubber look of other mats. Topfit does not make anything for MX.
Any inputs would be greatly appreciated since I start shopping for my new MX (whenever it comes :cool: )

I tried a number of mats out there when I received the X back in June 2022, including the tesla mats (also made by weathertech). My favorite is the 3Dmaxpider mats all around. I will say the Weathertech mats are better up front but the second row mat is slightly slippery if you have kids getting in and out of the back.

I haven't found a good solution for the trunk that also allows use of the bootwell. I settled for a weathertech bootwell liner which typically handles most of the messy stuff.

In the front I don't use anything because the charger bags are designed to grip the well so they don't slide around.

Reactions: LVMY2022
Please give inputs on what you bought for your MXLR 5 seaters for floor mats and trunk mats (prefer the one that covered the back seats). What is your experience? Would you buy it again?

Coming from MYP, we have so many options for accessories, but MX has very limited. For MYP, I had Tuxmat floor mats and Topfit for trunk. Love them both, but on MX, I see Tuxmats offering floor mats, and also trunk mats (with option to cover seats). Anyone has this? Please give inputs. I like the material feels and ease of clean of Tuxmats, don't like the rubber look of other mats. Topfit does not make anything for MX.
Any inputs would be greatly appreciated since I start shopping for my new MX (whenever it comes :cool: )
For my MXLR 5 seater, I went with TESERY floor mats that cover the front and back seats. The material feels fantastic, and the easy-clean feature is a game-changer. TESERY‘s mat offers a sleek look , which I appreciate.

The coverage, especially for the back seats, is a winner for me. The quality holds up, and I would definitely make the same choice again.

While options for MX accessories might seem limited, TESERY's offerings for floor provide the perfect blend of style and functionality. Check them out here: TESERY Tesla Model X Floor Mats.

Happy shopping for your new MX, and here's to many clean and stylish drives!

Amazon had $80 off one set and $60 another one I was watching. I was hoping to wait closer to delivery, so I'd be within the return window, but I couldn't pass on that deal.

Strangely the $80 off one had a slightly better rating, included mats for the back of the 2nd row seats, and was cheaper. I'd post the links but they were for the 6 seater. Just saying you should probably get serious if you want a deal.