Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk mat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,
I'm looking for rear trunk mat and noticed this one at Costco.ca.
Could you please let me know, if someone ordered and if its fit properly ?

https://www.costco.ca/.product.1084772.html

Thanks you !

The 3D Maxpider Kagu mats are really nice. Have them in both of our cars (S and Model 3). Unfortunately can't see what you are considering buying ...must be blocked from viewing here in the U.S. and our Costco here doesn't carry them. I do have both the custom Model 3 cargo mat and their universal cargo mat that we trimmed to fit and use until the custom one came out. I'll post a link to photos of both in my car.

Link to Custom kagu version: Maxpider 3D trunk mat
Link to Universal kagu version: 3D Maxpider Kagu Universal Cargo Mat (cut-to-fit)

Last edited:
Reactions: Magnets!
The 3D Maxpider Kagu mats are really nice. Have them in both of our cars (S and Model 3). Unfortunately can't see what you are considering buying ...must be blocked from viewing here in the U.S. and our Costco here doesn't carry them. I do have both the custom Model 3 cargo mat and their universal cargo mat that we trimmed to fit and use until the custom one came out. I'll post a link to photos of both in my car.

Link to Universal kagu version: 3D Maxpider Kagu Universal Cargo Mat (cut-to-fit)

Thank you for your response.
Do you have a link from where to buy ?

Thank you for your response.
Do you have a link from where to buy ?

I don't live in Canada so sorry no. Hope the linked photos helped. But from comments I've seen from your fellow Canadians, the Costco price is pretty good on these. 3D Maxpider kagu mats are a great quality product. Had no qualms buying a full set for my Model 3 after having had them in our front and rear of our Model S.

Reactions: Magnets!

A very good source for the model 3 Kagu floor liners: TESLA Model 3 2017-2019 KAGU U-ACE 3D Front & Rear Floor Liners L1TL00401509 | eBay

Reactions: GRNN_Coco
I sell them on my website and am one of the largest sellers of Tesla 3D mats. You can buy them under 3D's minimum advertised pricing by using coupon code TMC at checkout. It saves you 8% off your total order. That makes the floor mats which are regulated sale priced at $205.09 down to $189.

By purchasing from a supporting vendor like myself you help to support your forum. There is a nationwide back order from all the sellers according to 3D. We have two shipments coming in this week, one of 50 mats, and another of 70 sets. There are currently 73 back orders, so please place your order now if you want to make sure you get the shipments when they arrive!

joecarstuff.com/tmc

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business,

Joe

Last edited:
Reactions: 03DSG and Magnets!
I sell them on my website and am one of the largest sellers of Tesla 3D mats. You can buy them under 3D's minimum advertised pricing by using coupon code TMC at checkout. It saves you 8% off your total order. That makes the floor mats which are regulated sale priced at $205.09 down to $189.

By purchasing from a supporting vendor like myself you help to support your forum. There is a nationwide back order from all the sellers according to 3D. We have two shipments coming in this week, one of 50 mats, and another of 70 sets. There are currently 73 back orders, so please place your order now if you want to make sure you get the shipments when they arrive!

joecarstuff.com/tmc

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business,

Joe
Thank you Joe. I ordered the interior mats from Costco.ca. I got a very good price, were on sale.