Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stock is down to 250$. Tesla may fill for bankcruptcy before Q3 figures.

I can't believe I'm responding to a troll, but here goes:

you are a paid shill

you do not hold any stock in $TSLA

you have not even shorted $TSLA

you are making, what, less than minimum wage doing this troll work?

I get it that sometimes work can be hard to get and it isn't always your fault. I knew someone that worked for Sprint (telemarketing). That kind of work sucks. Its hard on morale and its hard on the person. But seriously, you can do better than this. Bag groceries, do door-to-door cons (I've met people who do that, too, and believe me it is less stress than what you are doing), something to improve your lot in life.

I can't believe I'm responding to a troll, but here goes:

you are a paid shill

you do not hold any stock in $TSLA

you have not even shorted $TSLA

you are making, what, less than minimum wage doing this troll work?

I get it that sometimes work can be hard to get and it isn't always your fault. I knew someone that worked for Sprint (telemarketing). That kind of work sucks. Its hard on morale and its hard on the person. But seriously, you can do better than this. Bag groceries, do door-to-door cons (I've met people who do that, too, and believe me it is less stress than what you are doing), something to improve your lot in life.
I don’t think that anyone would pay for that :D

He is more likely just a troll with no bigger agenda.

Accounting Irregularities detected by CFO that was in place for only 1 month. He resigned in written formal letter to the Board on Tuesday. 8K filed today.

If the acocunting irregularties are too high - Tesla will need to fill for Chapter 11 - Bankruptcy. TESLAQ is not that far away anymore after this news. I am wondering what the irregularities are - but they have to be significant if he is resigning immediately.

mods?

I would assume that, unlike many of us here, people who are not following the stock just see two headlines "CEO SMOKES WEED" and "CAO RESIGNS" and hit the sell button immediately without bothering to dig any deeper.
I see zero concerns on either topic. CAO was obviously a take-private dude and / or just not happy with the pace/visibility of the role. Tesla doesn't sound like somewhere you get to 'muddle through' if you are not 100% committed and enjoying the role.

Regarding the weed thing: I mean... not only is it 2018, and its a LEGAL drug (again...many sellers probably do not realize this), but yet again it shows Elon to be one of the most open, en-edited, and honest people in business. What I get from his persona, unusual in business though it may seem, is that he is DEFINITELY not hiding anything, and absolutely believe in what he is doing.

Tim Cook wouldn't even smile without a board of directors and marketing department designing it for him in advance. We have NO IDEA what really goes on in his head.
I'll bet on the honest, open, geeky CEO with a track record of massive disruption of major industries over the guy who thinks removing a headphone socket is 'brave'.

We are almost down to the troll's claimed SP from 30 min or so ago. This is definitely a steep, steep slide. From a market action perspective what I'm concerned about is what will happen when the market opens here in ~15 minutes. No one knows the future so this is just an opinion, but: the lower this goes the more likely it is to come up from sharp buying pressure. I know I need to change some orders ASAP (I didn't anticipate it dropping *this* fast so my low order is too high).

Ultimately, this means more shares for me, but it is kinda hard to watch

I suspect @Truthsetter is actually a short term trader with a short mindset. bang bang in/out quickly
He "confessed" / proclained he "owned" 2,500 shares.
perhaps they were bought on margin hoping for a quick buck up to $420 and out, and now trapped and being as disruptive as possible, perhaps with some weird options like 'spread eagles' or strange hedges to mitigate something
I have him on ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.