Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tsportline 18" Wheels!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am < 1 month past delivery of 2023 M3P and thinking about what wheel/tire combo I should pick up for winter in New Jersey.
Would like to hear how TSportline 18” have held up for you. I’m debating between 18” and 19”. Got mixed info at the Tesla Service Center on whether 18” Tsportline wheels would fit ( they mentioned Tsportline as an alternative to OEM but with 19” diamenter”).
thamks in advance if you guys are still out there.

I am < 1 month past delivery of 2023 M3P and thinking about what wheel/tire combo I should pick up for winter in New Jersey.
Would like to hear how TSportline 18” have held up for you. I’m debating between 18” and 19”. Got mixed info at the Tesla Service Center on whether 18” Tsportline wheels would fit ( they mentioned Tsportline as an alternative to OEM but with 19” diamenter”).
thamks in advance if you guys are still out there.
My TSS TSportline 18" are holding up good but with only 8K miles. Fit was perfect. If you get an 18" best to get 245/45-18 for you speedometer to be correct.