Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSportline 19" TSS Flow Forged Wheels for Model S (Like New)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought these beautiful 19" TSportline wheels for my 2016 Model S in October and mounted them in early November. Then I decided to trade the Model S in for a Model X, which I took delivery of in mid-December. As you'd expect for wheels that are only about two months old, they are in like-new condition. I ordered the wheels with TPMS.

Here are the specs:
  • Size: 19x8.5"
  • Offset: +35
  • Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x120
  • Center Bore: 64.1
  • Weight: 23.7 lbs
  • Load Rating: 680 kg/1,500 lbs
  • Tire Size: 245/45-19
  • Colors: Space Gray, Gloss Black, and Matte Black.
I'm offering them for $1,300 with local pickup in Park City, UT (about 30 min from Salt Lake City). If you'd like me to ship, I'll have to look into what that would cost to give you a quote. I suspect it will be about $175-$200.

If you need winter tires to go with these wheels, I'm also selling some WS 90 Blizzaks (245/45 R19) on this forum. Like the wheels, they are almost new and were only used for about two months. I'm selling them for $600, but if you buy the wheels and the tires I'll knock another $100 off and you can have both for $1,800. That's an incredible deal for essentially new premium wheels and snow tires!

IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0340.jpeg
IMG_0341.jpeg
IMG_0342.jpeg

Last edited: