Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
DSC_9267.jpeg

For sale Sold Tsportline TS5 20" Winter Tire/Wheel [Expired]

Sold
$2,000.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model S
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this marketplace listing

Details

These were on my 2021 Model S Refresh. I would say they have about 8000 miles on them. No curb rash, in very nice condition. tsportline.com still sells these for a lot more.

I will be driving from Columbus, OH to Buffalo, NY on 2/15, willing to deliver anywhere along that route.

$2000 OBO

DSC_9267.jpeg
DSC_9268.jpeg
DSC_9269.jpeg
DSC_9270.jpeg
DSC_9271.jpeg
DSC_9272.jpeg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took some guesses on what each box size and weight would be, 24x24x15 40 pounds, gonna be close to 300 shipped. On a pallet is how I got them from TSportline, but I'm not sure how to even do that. Any other ideas?
Okay thank you.
I haven't shipped rims in years.
In the past I've put multiple layers of cardboard to cover the front and backside of the wheels and secured with packing tape.

I weighed one and asked for a quote at UPS. I was off on the weight, about 57 pounds each. Just for shipping is $120 each. And they suggested a packaging setup to ensure no damage at about $25-$30 each. I have someone coming to look at my Model S I'm selling too, tonight. He said he's not interested in them, but in the off chance he is, makes more sense for him. If you wanted to buy them, I could split the difference with you and I'd ship them for $2500 total.

Status
Not open for further replies.