Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uberturbine Wheels & Tires - New OEM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new Tesla OEM Uberturbine 20 x 9 wheels that were taken off of my new Model 3 Performance after taking delivery. They came mounted and balanced (of course) with Pirelli P-Zeros and TPMS inside. Includes original lug nuts as well. Just for reference (and grins :p), I attached a quote from Tesla - this is what you would be looking at if purchasing from them. They quoted $5,734. I am asking $3,200.

Tampa Florida area for pickup. I will ship anywhere at buyers expense.

Attachments

• Tesla Wheel Quote.png
    Tesla Wheel Quote.png
    390.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Uberturbine 001.png
    Uberturbine 001.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 134
  • Uberturbine 002.png
    Uberturbine 002.png
    2 MB · Views: 128
  • Uberturbine 003.png
    Uberturbine 003.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 115
  • Uberturbine 004.png
    Uberturbine 004.png
    2 MB · Views: 129
Brand new Tesla OEM Uberturbine 20 x 9 wheels that were taken off of my new Model 3 Performance after taking delivery. They came mounted and balanced (of course) with Pirelli P-Zeros and TPMS inside. Includes original lug nuts as well. Just for reference (and grins :p), I attached a quote from Tesla - this is what you would be looking at if purchasing from them. They quoted $5,734. I am asking $3,200.

Will these fit a M3 LR? 2021

Price reduced

$2,700