Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ugly to got a RN# in 2.9s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ninpb

Jun 19, 2018
So Cal
Ok maybe not 2.9s. More like after a nights sleep and some Google images at work the next morning.

The look grows on you. It also makes you very aware how "old" all other cars and trucks look.

The technology you get for the price is unbelievable. As a stock holder, it reaffirms my long view on just how ahead they are on the competition.

Having said all that, I probably won't go through with the purchase. Don't need a truck, rather be hauling my kids around in an SUV and most of all, I would die from all the attention it gets.

I might have you beat. I went from "I'll never willingly buy an electric vehicle" to "I ordered a Tesla".

I'm 100% going to go through with the purchase. I haven't been this excited about a vehicle since the original Hellcat Challenger launched. I've been searching for a truck for a while, but I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on anything from the big 3. Something was holding me back...

Reactions: seanr
I got both of you beat. I went from not needing a new car, to buying a long range model 3 in a week.

I went from not liking how the cybertruck on launch day, to ordering 5 of them today.

Capture.PNG

I might have you beat. I went from "I'll never willingly buy an electric vehicle" to "I ordered a Tesla".

I'm 100% going to go through with the purchase. I haven't been this excited about a vehicle since the original Hellcat Challenger launched. I've been searching for a truck for a while, but I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on anything from the big 3. Something was holding me back...

agreed! Been eyeing EVs, but never liked any Tesla’s enough to sell my FJ Cruiser. That changed the night the cybertruck was announced. Gonna be an agonizing wait!