Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uploading photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me know when you learn.

I upload the pictures in their "big" size (800 wide) as attachments, switch the post to advanced mode, cmd-click each attachment, copy the URL from the new tab, go back to the post tab and use the inline image button and paste in the URL. I leave the attachments at the bottom to make sure the uploader thinks they're "used".

I upload the pictures in their "big" size (800 wide) as attachments, switch the post to advanced mode, cmd-click each attachment, copy the URL from the new tab, go back to the post tab and use the inline image button and paste in the URL. I leave the attachments at the bottom to make sure the uploader thinks they're "used".

What a pain.

Thanks SBuyer!

That is basically what I have been doing too. Yes it is awkward.

------------------------------------------

The procedure I use goes something like:

Post something (text only).
Edit the post, picked "Go Advanced".
Pick "Manage Attachments".
Click "(+)Add Files."
Click "Select Files."
Find an image on your hard drive.
Click "Open".
Click "Done".
Click "Save Changes".
Now you have a small size preview image in your post.
Click on that image to view it.
Copy the URL.
Edit the post again and click the "Insert Image" icon, and paste the URL into it.

Last edited:

Sorry for being off topic>>> Ok, I fixed the post. I couldn't follow your steps exactly, but I didn't realize that everyone else was doing these "extra steps" to post big images. So I did a couple extra steps and edited my post. Now my picture is big. Thank you. <<< Ok, back to topic.