Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USB in front console stopped working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone ever have a USB port in the front console stop working? Right side doesn't work currently in my SR+. Tried multiple items/devices...no luck. Going to attempt a hard reboot then making a service appointment.

A mobile ranger literally just left my house after attempting to fix this same problem (but neither side works in my case). Software updates and reboots didn't work it so he replaced the appropriate hardware with no luck. So I have to bring it to a service center. He thought the problem was related the body control module so we will see. The problem began after Tesla replaced the steering column so not sure if this new issue is related to that or not.

Placed a service appt in app, got an estimate back for $88 to diagnose. Realized I hadn't tried reboot, so did that. Working now. I'm used to trying the power off trick on most things, just not my car....declined that estimate and canceled appointment...

Reactions: lUtriaNt