Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used NADA Value for Tesla Model S 2016 with AP2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the process of buying 2016 Tesla S60 with AP2 FSD + PUP for 55K. Upon browsing the for sale posting here, I think I got a good deal.

But when I tried to apply loan the NADA book value comes to only 48K. Anyone else face this issue?Is it because of the three variations of Tesla Model S in 2016 making the option 1 and 2 to drop in price?

1. Old Front Design
2. Refresh Front with AP1 and
3. Refresh Front with AP2.

anyone faced this issue while applying loan?

I value the car more since it has all the combination I love except it doesn’t have the suspension.

I just want to check if others also face such issues with their Tesla or the bank understands the difference.

Last edited:
I'm in the process of buying 2016 Tesla S60 with AP2 FSD + PUP for 55K. Upon browsing the for sale posting here, I think I got a good deal.

But when I tried to apply loan the NADA book value comes to only 48K. Anyone else face this issue?Is it because of the three variations of Tesla Model S in 2016 making the option 1 and 2 to drop in price?

1. Old Front Design

Why would you want to buy a S60 with AP2 for $55K when you can buy a S75 with AP2 and well equipped for an asking price of $52K? Maybe the seller will accept $50K even? I think this car is a much better buy for you...

Model S / 2016 / Midnight Silver - 43a03 | Only Used Tesla

1. Old Front Design

Reprice the car as S75 since your S60 AP2 should be $2,000 away from being an S75 (it's a software upgrade) and see whether you can get a better evaluation for your loan.

Why would you want to buy a S60 with AP2 for $55K when you can buy a S75 with AP2 and well equipped for an asking price of $52K? Maybe the seller will accept $50K even? I think this car is a much better buy for you...

Model S / 2016 / Midnight Silver - 43a03 | Only Used Tesla

Its a good deal but I dont like the midnight color. Also the one I'm buying has 50% less mileage and FSD. I really miss the Smart Air Suspension, but not sure it is must to have so skipped it