Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Video: Tesla Model 3 Performance Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys! Spent the weekend putting together a short little series walking through some features of the P3D as well as showing off some of its awesome performance.

I will be doing a few more and hope they are beneficial/entertaining at the same time!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Enjoy!
You're a fellow silver car guy too! Nice! Post some more exterior pics if you don't mind :)

When you guys were in Mexico, at 5:30 on the part 2 video, that didn't even seem real... like a video game. Holy smokes this car is at a whole new level. Thanks for sharing! Spin that camera around and get some passenger reactions :eek:

I own a P85D and had the opportunity to test drive a P3D recently. The P3D handling is insane for a four door sedan, it sticks to the road and when you take it to the edge it stays composed and responsive. My P85D is nimble (it has the P85+ suspension) but because it weighs 1,000 LBS more it's not as easy and it just can't keep up through the turns compared to the P3D.

Sounds like what we all are saying is it drives like a BMW

My fear is soon we will have a reputation like BMW driver's have. Sure, I posted a video of my insanity, driving the Sonora Pass, and perhaps it's like a rite of passage. Just not looking forward to hearing "Tesla drivers are assholes"

-Randy

The road rash behind the rear tires is insane. Especially after only a few hundred miles.

BTW has anyone taken a paint thickness meter to Model 3 panels? Is thickness on par with other manufacturers?