Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Viewing USB camera stuff

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I formatted some USBs, dowloaded some of what I think are called CODECs, and can now view some one minute long videos of my cameras. Only able to see one angle at a time. I've searched for info on how I might be able to look at all three angles at the same time but ALL of the stuff I see mentioned has not worked. I would like to be able to see and post videos online of all three angles viewable at the same time. Is there an easy resource to do this?

I am not computer savvy but had a blog and have a few you tube videos.

You could try this , but it's going to require some computer savvy - ehendrix23/tesla_dashcam

Some discussion about this here - Dashcam video script

I use a version of this on my mac, it works great, but does require some setting up. There may be some apps that do the same thing a bit easier for you computer platform of choice - if you let us know what that is, maybe someone will have some better suggestions.

You could try this , but it's going to require some computer savvy - ehendrix23/tesla_dashcam

Some discussion about this here - Dashcam video script

I use a version of this on my mac, it works great, but does require some setting up. There may be some apps that do the same thing a bit easier for you computer platform of choice - if you let us know what that is, maybe someone will have some better suggestions.
Yeah, I tried to work with those yesterday and could not get them to work, same with another, I think TeslaCam

I am primarily interested in bring a USB into the house, hooking up to windows PC for viewing, deleting, uploading.