Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vin and delivery appointment disappeared. Multiple DA's (confusion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a tentative delivery/pickup for January 27th, VIN was assigned. Talked to my DA this morning she said if everything goes to plan the 27th should be my pickup day amd to stay patient in the meantime.

Fast forward to the end of the day I log into my account and VIN and date disappeared, I rush to my emails to see if she said anything else and to my surprise a Toronto DA is giving me all the steps to do with him for a home delivery in February.

I am really confused what's happening guys can someone help reduce my tesla induced anxieties lol

PS: I'm 6 hours away from Toronto, Ontario and I live in Ontario but Montreal, Quebec is about an hour away.

What is happening is you are dealing with the dysfunction that routinely occurs when trying to order and take delivery of your Tesla. Keep calling them until you get an answer you are satisfied with. They are obviously confused right now with your order.

What is happening is you are dealing with the dysfunction that routinely occurs when trying to order and take delivery of your Tesla. Keep calling them until you get an answer you are satisfied with. They are obviously confused right now with your order.

Thing is monday morning I'm supposed to pick up, I received the last email at 1630 and their office hours end at 1700, both DA are not available to contact over the weekend. I wondered if anyone else experienced something like this here so I can have some kind of answers over the weekend.

Thing is monday morning I'm supposed to pick up, I received the last email at 1630 and their office hours end at 1700, both DA are not available to contact over the weekend. I wondered if anyone else experienced something like this here so I can have some kind of answers over the weekend.

Read through the posts in the various waiting rooms. This is completely normal behavior. You can try to call Tesla sales, or anyone you have a phone number for, and see if they answer over the weekend. Sometimes they do. It’s hit or miss.

Read through the posts in the various waiting rooms. This is completely normal behavior. You can try to call Tesla sales, or anyone you have a phone number for, and see if they answer over the weekend. Sometimes they do. It’s hit or miss.

I guess it doesn't hurt to try to call them, again.
Thanks for taking the time to help out!