Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Vossen Wheels for your Telsa!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to upgrade my S wheels. I have a set of 20" VSF2s from a previous vehicle. Don't know if I like the look. I like the Avant Garde M310s.

I do like the Hankooks, but hope to end up with Michelin PSS.

Attachments

• IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    356 KB · Views: 817
  • IMG_0157.JPG
    IMG_0157.JPG
    331.1 KB · Views: 709
I'm looking to upgrade my S wheels. I have a set of 20" VSF2s from a previous vehicle. Don't know if I like the look. I like the Avant Garde M310s.

I do like the Hankooks, but hope to end up with Michelin PSS.

Just sent you a PM Marty, let me know how I can help!

Got some awesome pictures of this P85+ on our Gloss Graphite VFS2's which is. Definitely an awesome look for the Tesla to add some class.

Awesome!! We also have our new lightweight Vossen Forged wheels. We custom measure and build them to your specs or per our recommendations 20, 21, 22" sizes and up to 12.5" widths!

Gorgeous pics Brian & Mike, thanks for sharing! Hope to get an order for some VPS soon so I can see these gorgeous things in person!

Just received these photos of our customers IS250 running a set of the 19" CVTs in the new Gloss Graphite finish

I was in search for wheels for my 3IS , I decided to go with Vossen cvt , vossen had a back order for the wheels until late June to early July , I contacted several vendors and no one could get the wheels to me before the time I wanted them , I buy parts all the time for many projects I work on Jason at getyourwheels provided one of the best customer service I have recieved in my experience buying parts , not only did he ended up getting me the best price but he ended up having the wheels delivered with tires mounted and balance within less than a week , I will recommend them to anyone out there , I get bored of parts switch them all the time and will definitely be using them for future purchases Thank You Jason

mCot8DG.jpg

Love how the CVTs compliment the aggressive design of the new F-Sports!

I'd really like to see some VVSCV3 on a Model S in 22 x 9 and 22 x 10.5... are they available and has anyone done it?

Thanks for the interest! Unfortunately the CV3s were actually discontinued by Vossen a couple years ago.

Now they offer the VFS6 as their new mesh style in silver and graphite, only 20"s for now but 22"s planned for the future:

OpMtrAb.jpg

5UUbE7h.jpg

Let me know if you'd be interested in this new style!