Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Vendor Vossen Wheels for your Telsa!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a set of Vossen's custom forged monoblock VPS306s we had built for our customer's Model S in 21x8.5 square.
This customer went with the upgraded Brushed Smoked Tint finish, and the Black Crest on his centercaps.
We wrapped them in 245/35/21 Conti Silent tires for a perfect setup

it8ndxu.jpg

vhOnIP6.jpg

RAHYdkj.jpg

3HWPpuS.jpg

tXfAbhp.jpg

MzLedio.jpg

uVSDrEl.jpg

I was extremely impressed with the build quality of the wheels, they were immaculate!

VFS2 Gloss Graphite in this staggered size is my favorite aftermarket wheel for the Model S... if I were to consider these, what offset would be required?

Cheers
For the VFS2, they offer 22x9 +30 22x10.5 +38 which will fit perfect on the Model S, flush fitment and no spacers needed!
Contact me at [email protected] if you're interested in a set!