Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting on my MY! Introduction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all!

Been lurking for a week or so, finally decided to register. I ordered my MY on 6/16 and don't think i've slept since. I've always wanted a tesla and finally got to order one.

Now to wait 4-8 weeks, which is going to be tough. I'm checking my account page for updates every day, and expectedly am not seeing any movement yet, but I'm waiting!

I've already learned quite a bit from reading the posts, and look forward to learning and sharing what I learn.

Hopefully I see the car sooner than later, but from what I'm reading it looks like July is out of the question since they all go over seas?

Hi all!

Been lurking for a week or so, finally decided to register. I ordered my MY on 6/16 and don't think i've slept since. I've always wanted a tesla and finally got to order one.

Now to wait 4-8 weeks, which is going to be tough. I'm checking my account page for updates every day, and expectedly am not seeing any movement yet, but I'm waiting!

I've already learned quite a bit from reading the posts, and look forward to learning and sharing what I learn.

Hopefully I see the car sooner than later, but from what I'm reading it looks like July is out of the question since they all go over seas?

I'm sort of surprised. If you've been lurking on this web site and still decided to order MY now as opposed to later when the well documented issues are mitigated.

• Disagree
Reactions: sherlockw
Hi all!

Welcome to the forum and I'm sure you will love your MY. When I picked up my MY yesterday I was expecting problems but the car was clean. Having a June build date I'm sure helped and was consistent with what the delivery team said.
Newest builds have far fewer issues so good luck when you get your car.