Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Want to assume short term lease (<10 months) on Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 70D goes back today, looking to assume a lease on a Model S/X until Tesla starts lease Model 3s. If you currently have a US Bank lease with Tesla, they can be transferred if you want to get out of your car early. My current payment is $800 so looking for something near that.

My 70D goes back today, looking to assume a lease on a Model S/X until Tesla starts lease Model 3s. If you currently have a US Bank lease with Tesla, they can be transferred if you want to get out of your car early. My current payment is $800 so looking for something near that.
I have a loaded Signature P85 that I rent out. I'd be willing to rent to you month-to-month for ~$1200 until 3's become available to lease. I'm in San Mateo and can deliver to Redwood City. Free supercharging, mobile connector, J1772 adapter, and Chademo adapter included. PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,

Wade