Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to trade my 20 inch uberturbines for 18 inch wheels and tires that fit m3p

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just order some that you like and sell the ubers here once you've swapped. Anything from TSportline or Martian will fit perfectly as will many others. The genuine Tesla 18" wheel notably does not fit.

Most tire shops will pull the TPMS out of your original wheels for free when doing the install so it's pretty painless to arrive with a trunk full of new wheels and leave with a trunk full of OEM wheels with tires. The 3 will fit all 4 wheels as long as the tires are mounted - 1 in the trunk and 3 on the folded back seat.

Explaining why I need to spend 3 grand on a new set of wheels and tires for a brand new car isn't going to go over well with the wife. I live in freeze your knees snow land so I need to get out of the summer tires asap.
Check out this form

Any of these wheels should work. Tires will run maybe 1k max if you get the best (Michelin).

Konigs will probably be your cheapest option. My neighbor actually has a set and they look great.