Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted: Model 3 20” OEM Wheels and Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, I am looking for a set model 3 OEM 20” wheels and tires. I would prefer the grey performance wheels or zero-g non-performance referral wheels. Thanks for the help in advance
I have the wheels and I'm only a 2.5-hour drive away or we could meet in the middle of Florida at the Alligator Alley supercharger. I also have the tires but they are not mounted. Would prefer to keep the tires as we are going to use them but if you want the wheels and the tires we could work something out. Asking $1,100 for the wheels alone. These are not the zero-g referral Wheels they are the OEM 8.5 x 20 28 lb Wheels in silver. No road rash no scratches ceramic-coated and in very fine condition as they were taking off the car within the first day or so. PM me and maybe we can talk.

Last edited:
I have the wheels and I'm only a 2.5-hour drive away or we could meet in the middle of Florida at the Alligator Alley supercharger. I also have the tires but they are not mounted. Would prefer to keep the tires as we are going to use them but if you want the wheels and the tires we could work something out. Asking $1,100 for the wheels alone. These are not the zero-g referral Wheels they are the OEM 8.5 x 20 28 lb Wheels in silver. No road rash no scratches ceramic-coated and in very fine condition as they were taking off the car within the first day or so. PM me and maybe we can talk.
Thanks man, the wheels look nice, I looked at your post. Unfortunately a big part of why I am looking for wheels is the color, looking to get away from the silver into something darker like the OEM grey.

Thanks man, the wheels look nice, I looked at your post. Unfortunately a big part of why I am looking for wheels is the color, looking to get away from the silver into something darker like the OEM grey.

Understood. Have you considered getting the less expensive silver wheels which are widely available and simply having them plastic coated or powder coated? That's about 75 bucks a wheel maybe 100 bucks a wheel tops. Plastic or powder coating means they are significantly more durable than the factory grey wheels which are just painted

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I am looking for a set model 3 OEM 20” wheels and tires. I would prefer the grey performance wheels or zero-g non-performance referral wheels. Thanks for the help in advance

I have the M3P 2020 Grey Wheels and Tires with about 7K miles on them. I recently let valet drive the car and they messed up one rim. All the other wheels are in perfect condition. Been thinking about getting the M3 Track Package.