Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What next?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After one year of enjoying M3 stealth, I am just wondering what next! Transition from German ICE cars to M3 was a revolution when it comes to perfomance, electronic interface, ease of driving and maintenance. My company's car policy is to change cars every 2-3 threes. I was hoping other manufacturers would have made something competitive, but sadly no. And Tesla is not going to bring new M3 model in too many years.

I am just wondering, is another M3 perhaps in different color simply the best sporty EV sedan in this price range in 1-2 years from now?

After one year of enjoying M3 stealth, I am just wondering what next! Transition from German ICE cars to M3 was a revolution when it comes to perfomance, electronic interface, ease of driving and maintenance. My company's car policy is to change cars every 2-3 threes. I was hoping other manufacturers would have made something competitive, but sadly no. And Tesla is not going to bring new M3 model in too many years.

I am just wondering, is another M3 perhaps in different color simply the best sporty EV sedan in this price range in 1-2 years from now?
Get a Cybertruck.

Reactions: Saturday
2021 should improve your odds of seeing other EVs in the market, as long as the legacy automakers hold to their timelines.

That being said, if that isn’t the case, you could always up the size a little and go for a Model Y.

Rumors of a smaller sedan. That would put the last nail in the Ice coffin.

Fred

Maybe a refreshed M3 once the more efficient batteries allow for the S/X to be upgraded?

At this price range, the sporty feel doesn’t get better. The Polestar won’t do it imo. You’d need to move up to the Taycan, maybe the E-Tron GT. We’ll see if Lucid ever happens. If by sporty you only mean straight-line acceleration, the Performance S is relentless, although I wouldn’t call it sporty.

Reactions: qingshan