Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What to cover small part of seat next to child seat?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a child seat for my 4 year old in the white back seat. It fits really well. However, the seat is pretty high so my kid has to climb into the seat by stepping on the small part of the seat that sticks out past the car seat. I don’t want a whole seat cover, just some ideas of what can be used to cover that small portion for her to step on. A towel will slip off and is ugly. Maybe some sort of protective film or sticker? I want something that can be removed later and not leave any marks or residue.

Here’s what I mean. This isn’t my picture and my seat is 2nd row (and white), but it explains my point. She steps on the highlighted area to climb up

Attachments

• 71B9A1DC-A084-4AF1-A476-47B707D73279.jpeg
    71B9A1DC-A084-4AF1-A476-47B707D73279.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 133
I have a child seat for my 4 year old in the white back seat. It fits really well. However, the seat is pretty high so my kid has to climb into the seat by stepping on the small part of the seat that sticks out past the car seat. I don’t want a whole seat cover, just some ideas of what can be used to cover that small portion for her to step on. A towel will slip off and is ugly. Maybe some sort of protective film or sticker? I want something that can be removed later and not leave any marks or residue.

Here’s what I mean. This isn’t my picture and my seat is 2nd row (and white), but it explains my point. She steps on the highlighted area to climb up
I bought this for my son's Model 3, and a second one that they are using in a Honda Odyssey. They seem to be happy with the product.
Model S3XY Baby Seat Cover Protection Pad

Also add in the under seat grills. The air circulation venting system is under the seat and is a big opening. You'll find lots of knick knacks in there over time from the kiddos. The crap I'd find stuffed under seats from our kids when they were that age grosses me out.