Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What to do while on the phone to tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i gave up after 3 hours and called Stockport SC. Asked to be put through to sales. They sorted the part-ex there and then. They then promised they would call me back about the appointment time. Got an email 30 minutes later with a new time. All sorted.

Moral of the story is... call the service center!

• Informative
Reactions: Roy W.
So i gave up after 3 hours and called Stockport SC. Asked to be put through to sales. They sorted the part-ex there and then. They then promised they would call me back about the appointment time. Got an email 30 minutes later with a new time. All sorted.

Moral of the story is... call the service center!

Yes I did the same with my Local SC, they sorted a few things out... Still waiting for the reg though.

What here in the UK? Would like to know your source, especially the "really happy" bit.

This is easy. First, there's a lot of really happy Model X and Y owners in the UK. As far as the Model 3, there's maybe a few dozen complaining on the forums. Not knowing the exact number, that means thousands of have been delivered so far. Yes, there have been a number on the forum happy about their car and delivery.

You've got to remember that on most forums, people come to bitch. Take any product, got to it's support forum and that's all you will see.

Plus, I wasn't just talking UK, I was talking especially focused in the US.

The UK delivery threads pretty well mimic the US delivery threads from the first half of last year. About the ONLY difference is the early call for the multi-week window, we didn't get that in the US, just the "You have 2 days to pickup the car" call. Tesla hasn't really changed their ways to do mass deliveries, although I think that it is a much better practiced process today. The steps are really simple and calling gets you no where.