Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats great! I was concerned that 19" may look too small but it looks fine! I may try this setup. What is the width and ET of these wheels? These thicker sidewalls would better prevent curb rash than the oem super low profile stretched tires!

Is there any difference in accelleration, handling or range at all?
You're in luck, they're on sale! All the stats you need in the link below:

They aren't cheap and be aware of the import tax - but they are very good and don't look small at all. I've had several curious Tesla owners walk over to enquire when I've been at chargers etc. Also get in touch with TSportline as they were able to set up a much cheaper shipment for me - it took just 4 days from California.

My days of zipping about at top speed are behind me now but I've not noticed any handling or acceleration issues - they are a fair bit lighter than the OEM 21s so I suspect that may help the performance a little? But I'm more interested in the ride quality and durability to be fair.

I've paired them with the "new" Pirelli Scorpion SF2 tyres which get good reviews - up there if not better than Cross Climates. I did have an issue with one tyre being way out-of-spec but the team at the Pirelli Performance centre sorted that. They tracked it back to damage somewhere in the supply chain to the UK so I guess a one-off. All good now. Really pleased with the combo.