Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are you storing things in the Roadster cabin? Sunglasses clip?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to Roadsters! I have a couple of favorite storage spots, but FIRST, before we go there, you need to eliminate the 'under seat storage' immediately. Easy to inadvertently lose things there, a huge pain to get things back out. I used something like this Amazon.com: Drop Stop - The Original Patented Car Seat Gap Filler - Set of 2 (AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK): Automotive.

I used some pipe insulation, couple dollars at home improvement store.

i store a couple pairs of sunglasses and a couple baseball hats between seats.

Yes, they are. My wife says I need to charge $25 for materials and shipping - still interested?
I'm assuming they didn't change the trunk from 2.0 to 2.5... if that's the case:

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Does the trunk allow for 2 (one on each side)?

Yes it does and the divider is ambidextrous - it will fit both sides.

I'm assuming they didn't change the trunk from 2.0 to 2.5...View attachment 99323

The 2.0 & 2.5 boots are the same. The 1.5 boots are carbon fiber and are slightly different. The divider will fit all although it's a little tighter in the 1.5 boot.

I have the materials and will start making them today. Just PM me if you want one (or two) and include your shipping address.