Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I check for supercharger miles from referrals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

joonrhee

Jul 3, 2019
Fullerton, CA
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question or I'm stupid, but couldn't really find my answer via search.. I just made my first referral, so assume I earned 1000 supercharger miles. I had 1000 miles from a year ago when I first bought my car so should have 2000 miles now (I haven't used a single mile due to strictly charging at home), but can you tell me where I can check for my total supercharger miles? Thanks in advance!

On your app, you can look in your "loot" box (treasure chest), in the upper right corner. Or, if you login online on the tesla.com website you will see that on your homepage. I don't believe you will get that actual miles in the App until their car is paid/delivered. But, it should show up online that you have a referral.

That's what I thought and when I check there, I don't see my 1000 miles from my initial referred purchase. That leads me to another question whether the supercharger miles expire. I thought I always saw 1000 miles when I checked the loot box but no longer see that..

That's what I thought and when I check there, I don't see my 1000 miles from my initial referred purchase. That leads me to another question whether the supercharger miles expire. I thought I always saw 1000 miles when I checked the loot box but no longer see that..
Lasted 6mo. Expired probably? Mine expired first week of July and they're gone now. I had maybe 200mi left.