Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White seat stains never come out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had multiple spots pop up out of nowhere on my car seats and never have they come out. I do not understand how this is supposed to be easy cleanup. Today it looks like some type of red very thin, almost pencil like markings that would not come out, I baby this thing all the time and clean my seats and vacuum all the time so I would have noticed if it was there much longer than a few Days. No idea what to do other than see if there’s a way to cover it with some type of white paint, but it seems like it is part of the actual fake leather.

I have had multiple spots pop up out of nowhere on my car seats and never have they come out. I do not understand how this is supposed to be easy cleanup. Today it looks like some type of red very thin, almost pencil like markings that would not come out, I baby this thing all the time and clean my seats and vacuum all the time so I would have noticed if it was there much longer than a few Days. No idea what to do other than see if there’s a way to cover it with some type of white paint, but it seems like it is part of the actual fake leather.
I am trying to put a picture in, but it keeps saying the images is too big

I've had no issues with stains on my white seats. I use Super Cleaner by The Car Guys (from Amazon) on my seats and it works very well. It even removed a blue ball point pen stain from my front passenger seat...Can you shrink the resolution down on the photo and post some? I'd love to see what the stains look like...

IMG_1283.png
IMG_1283.png

There is a 200+ post thread in the model 3 subforum specifically on the topic of removing stains from the white seats. My own Tesla(s) have black seats, so I havent really studied the thread, I just know its there, and long.