Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has taken delivery in Charlotte Recently?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so after reading all the posts about delivery issues, I’m curious how many folks that took delivery can sound off and indicate their experience with the delivery process and quality of car / number of defects they found with the cars? Perhaps some delivery centers are better than others in regards to proactively addressing minor defects before the customer shows up for delivery?

We picked up a SR/red/aero Sunday June 9, 2019 at the Charlotte center after driving from Asheville. Our rep, Cory, was just great. We arrived nearly an hour early and they accommodated us immediately. We took about 20 minutes to inspect the car, then Cory took at least that long walking us thru the operation of it and connecting our phones.

The car was perfectly clean and looked good. I'm not a perfectionist, because as an engineer, I cannot ever expect it in a mass produced product. Frankly, it was better than I thought it would be, especially the paint. Since delivery, everything about it seems to work perfectly and we are thrilled to have it.

As an SR model, it was EXACTLY as we expected it to be optioned when we ordered it on May 17, 2019. We expected, and received, the premium interior, glass roofs, electric front seats, adjustable steering wheel, heated FRONT seats,120 volt and J1772 adapters for the Power Connector, no floor mats, no usb phone charging cords and no fog lights.

I feel we got a great value as the following Monday after we ordered the price went up, and we will be getting the fed tax credit of $3750.

Reactions: Petermcg
Does anyone have a way to contact Cory? I call the store and nobody answers.

Thanks!!

Not sure you realized this, but the thread you bumped with this question was over 2 years old. I personally would be surprised if a random tesla salesperson (cory?) was still at the same location, in the same position, 2 years later.

Reactions: Ormond